Limited Run Star Wars Han Solo Episode VII Leather Jacket

I finally have the prototype! I already uploaded the measurements table and I'll try and upload the pics of the prototype and the final price later today!

My photographer is out of town for a couple of weeks so I took a couple of pics so you can see it! Sending pm's to all of you!

My photographer is out of town for a couple of weeks so I took a couple of pics so you can see it! Sending pm's to all of you!
Looks very good!

One thing if I may though, about the pattern: The sleeves look too wide on the prototype. When Han wears it, the sleeves are quite slim, almost blazer-like in width. (You can see this especially in the shot where he has his hands behind his head.)

How far off are these do you reckon?

Is there going to be a hidden zipper?

We went with magnets instead so the jacket can be closed and still be 100% screen accurate.

Looks very good!

One thing if I may though, about the pattern: The sleeves look too wide on the prototype. When Han wears it, the sleeves are quite slim, almost blazer-like in width. (You can see this especially in the shot where he has his hands behind his head.)

How far off are these do you reckon?

They only look a bit big on the photos because my mannequinn has no arms, comparing to one of my suits, the sleeves are just a bit wider, although I have a bigger suit which sleeves are slightly wider so we should be in the sweet spot ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back