Unlimited Run Star Wars Galactic Map

Got mine in today as well. It looks great! Not sure how I'm going to display it yet. I'm waiting on them to finalize the compass and maybe put them both in a shadow box or something. I'm still playing around with some ideas.

I think this map would also look great if it had that real worn look with creases and tear marks on the side.

Got mine in today as well. It looks great! Not sure how I'm going to display it yet. I'm waiting on them to finalize the compass and maybe put them both in a shadow box or something. I'm still playing around with some ideas.

I think this map would also look great if it had that real worn look with creases and tear marks on the side.

The idea to weather it myself for everyone was an option I had played with. BUT, I didnt know how everyone was going to display them. Soooo I gave yall the option to do it after, i.e cut the edges add stains, and crumple as you please.

I for sure think with some fold lines, coffee stains, and worn edges, this would look like something right out of the universe. Good call on the wood grain paper too.

Got mine as a birthday gift from a friend who saw me comment on wanting it over on the Facebook RPF group. Went to a local Goodwill immediately to find a frame and came across an awesome shadowbox like one that I glued some battery powered fairy lights around the inside of the frame and I think it turned out to be a pretty cool way to display this awesome work of art.

IMG_0407.jpg

Got mine as a birthday gift from a friend who saw me comment on wanting it over on the Facebook RPF group. Went to a local Goodwill immediately to find a frame and came across an awesome shadowbox like one that I glued some battery powered fairy lights around the inside of the frame and I think it turned out to be a pretty cool way to display this awesome work of art.

View attachment 981574

I really like the lights!
I’m so glad you like it!
She’s a great gal!

Is there any aurebesh to identify the planets and systems, or is it just the dots?
With the map size all planets are in their exact correlation to each other and the galactic center. My original file has all planet/moon/region names.

But with the artistic approach and the sizing to keep in people’s collections the names have been stricken sole for the unknown region.

If I added the names the map would need to be many times the size.

We have an accompanying website for it.
But this map is “just dots” as you put it

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back