Star Wars: Forces of Destiny

This must be a mistake. My birthday isn't until next month and yet this is already the best gift ever! Reminds me of the animated Star Wars episodes done by Genndy Tartakovsky after Attack of the Clones was released.

I wonder if this is what Filoni was moved on to over seeing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hope it's actual animation and not that ducktales stylized crap.

other comments i would jokingly like to make would get jumped on by about 15 members alone, and convert 10 others ;o)

Last edited:
I wonder if this is what Filoni was moved on to over seeing?

Did he leave Rebels after it's fourth season was announced? I'd find it hard to believe he'd drop that show just to do this especially with all the other talent working on the show behind the scenes.

Did he leave Rebels after it's fourth season was announced? I'd find it hard to believe he'd drop that show just to do this especially with all the other talent working on the show behind the scenes.

he left during season 3. he is still "involved" but he moved onto the next animated star wars show in the works. this was announced before season 4 was confirmed. because that the time many speculated rebels was over

yes, we realize that...any sane person does.

And I'll just leave it at this because i know people get all flustered when talking these days. and i know this forum isn't for this type of more serious stuff....

Considering some of the comments kathleen kennedy has made....and considering how some of the craziness that went down during the R1 talk(tweets)..I can VERY easily see star wars taking the same path as Feigbusters did, and become anti male very quickly at this point.

and star wars fans have long ago excepted people equally, both in this galaxy, and one far far away.

I don't want to get to a time where i have to question a thing being launched and ask 'who's behind this, what's their motive?'
I just want to enjoy fun content. but because of certain organizations going crazy, they've skewed how i view things..and that's sad.

I've said my piece. please continue discussion on other things :)

Considering some of the comments kathleen kennedy has made....and considering how some of the craziness that went down during the R1 talk(tweets)..I can VERY easily see star wars taking the same path as Feigbusters did, and become anti male very quickly at this point.
Ok. What are some examples so far in Disney's reign? Ghostbusters was one movie and Star Wars is almost up to three. PLUS a television series.

I'm honestly quite proud of Kathleen Kennedy for saying those words openly in front of the whole world. I don't recall any studio head ever acknowledging that a world wide entertainment phenomenon will have a much stronger female presence after lacking it for more than three decades across all the mediums.

and star wars fans have long ago excepted people equally, both in this galaxy, and one far far away.

Yes. They expected, but it was not.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back