Limited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Flame and Snow Trooper helmet kits *Collecting deposits on SNOW

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

animefan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We have been working hard on these guys getting them just right. They have a very accurate shape and proportion as well as sharp details.

Price is

Flametrooper kit is $155 USD Plus shipping. They will be cast in white polyurethane resin so if you scratch it, it wont look bad with a black cast showing through. They will come from a 2 part mold. It will require very little clean up ;)

Snowtrooper priced at $285 USD plus shipping. Black details for the back of the dome and 2 triangles are also available for $15 extra for those who want them.
Keep in mind the snowies are a full helmet plus the big dome ( which is darth vader sized ) I am keeping the kit cost lower than a vader kit even though it will have more to it. It will take a big box to ship so shipping over seas will be pricy. They are cast in white polyurethane resin. Dome will be cast in the more ridged black polyurethane. Buyer will need to assemble and attach the dome into the correct position.

Fully painted helmets will also be available and be done by GeneralFrosty. They will be painted with real automotive paint and high quality clear coat in a proper spray booth. No spray cans will be used! He will charge $285 plus your return shipping for the paint work on a flametrooper. Snowie is also $285.

Raw cast pics

Here is one painted by frosty

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Necronaut

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Flame and Snow Trooper helmet kits

Definitely interested in the flametrooper helmet! Count me in!

Cree

uhhh, pretty! Interested!

ISBEAR

Interested in the ts lid
Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk

Last edited:

LB66679

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Interested in possibly one of each or two of each depending on price of course

EyeintheSky

Really interested in the snow trooper, pending price.

animefan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I would be interested in one of each depending on price?
Great Ill put you down

Definitely interested in the flametrooper helmet! Count me in!
Sounds good

uhhh, pretty! Interested!
:)

Interested in the ts lid
Sent fra min D5803 via Tapatalk
Ill put you down

Snow Trooper!
Yes its going to be a sweet lid :)

Definitely interested in the snowtrooper
great ill put you down

Interested in possibly one of each or two of each depending on price of course
Ill put you down for a set

Really interested in the snow trooper, pending price.
ill put you down

Yes please
Great ill add you to the list.

GRINCH

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm in for both pending price.

Bayani

Impressive! I'd would be interested in Two Snow trooper helmets.

Sentry02

Interested in the snowie for sure and maybe both pending price.