Star Wars Ep 7 Stormtrooper Helmet - Cardboard Pepakura build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

HarasiElite

Hi guys, I've returned back in 2015 for a new project- the episode 7 stormtrooper helmet!
I found the files online but cannot remember who they belong to (I will credit them as soon as i trace the link!)
I am using cardboard and the exact same methods as my Iron Patriot from last year. I am also going to be filming videos for Youtube this time- i will link the videos here. currently i have assembled the helmet with cardboard albeit it needs some final cardboard glued in certain places. I'm not too sure that the current shape is accurate- is it? if not, where can i adjust the helmet (please leave a comment!). In the next week or two I'm hopefully going to apply two layers of PVA-Water mixture to strengthen the helmet for Fibre glassing. but for now here are the pics of the helmet in its current state-

pics- IMG_9886.JPGIMG_9884.JPGIMG_9887.JPGIMG_9878.JPGIMG_9879.JPGIMG_9881.JPGIMG_9882.JPGIMG_9883.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

HarasiElite

I have applied a layer of Fibre Glass Resin on the outside of the helmet- it is not drying as fast as i had hoped but i've moved it to a hot room to help it set. IMG_0201.JPGIMG_0200.JPG

eddiemonahane

Sorry to ask (since this might have already been asked) but is there a pepakura file for this? Like a .pdo or whatever it's called. (Still fairly new to this, sorry). Thanks!