Star Wars display cabinets

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by alienscollection.com, Apr 26, 2006.

1. alienscollection.com

alienscollection.com Master Member

2. temponaut

temponaut Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Not necessarily bad for an active love life: some of the surfaces appear to be mirrored. :D

3. gjustis

gjustis Well-Known Member

That is SPECTACULAR. :D

Any word on dimensions?

4. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I've seen this before I think. It's really not hat big and can only fit 1 MR saber on each shelf. It's definitely not worth it's price tag for that.

5. rad1701

rad1701 Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MegaPrime33 @ Apr 26 2006, 07:50 AM) [snapback]1233323[/snapback]</div>
    Agreed. It's a like a collectible cabinet for collectibles. WAY over priced for the use you would get out of it. I'll stick to IKEA.

6. Lukes Roommate

Lukes Roommate Well-Known Member

Pretty cool, but with the talent on this board, the Ikea DETOLF glass cabinets are screaming for a customization...

7. PredatrHuntr

PredatrHuntr Well-Known Member

Its actually not that bad if you are a hardcore Star Wars fan...it would blend in well with everything.

8. SurferGeek

SurferGeek Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Just another example of someone making money by selling something trivial by sticking "Star Wars" on it. For the price it seems small and the "storage" below is stupid, it should have been all shelves. Overpriced...

9. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

And I would want to own that monstrosity...why? Seriously, it looks like it's come from some Star Wars gift shop. No thanks...

10. gjustis

gjustis Well-Known Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MegaPrime33 @ Apr 26 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]1233323[/snapback]</div>
    Ah......way, WAY too small for anything interesting.

The pic is a bit misleading. :rolleyes

11. Darth Kahnt

Darth Kahnt Sr Member

Nice looking but WAY overpriced.

Someone here could do a better job modding an Ikea DETOLF.

12. Jediwannabe

Jediwannabe Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Personally, I think that the cabinet should reflect the style of the collector and their decor. It should not shove the brand of what your collecting down someones throat. It's great for a store or convention but a little overpowering for a home.