Star Wars display cabinets

I've seen this before I think. It's really not hat big and can only fit 1 MR saber on each shelf. It's definitely not worth it's price tag for that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MegaPrime33 @ Apr 26 2006, 07:50 AM) [snapback]1233323[/snapback]</div>
I've seen this before I think. It's really not hat big and can only fit 1 MR saber on each shelf. It's definitely not worth it's price tag for that.
[/b]

Agreed. It's a like a collectible cabinet for collectibles. WAY over priced for the use you would get out of it. I'll stick to IKEA.

Just another example of someone making money by selling something trivial by sticking "Star Wars" on it. For the price it seems small and the "storage" below is stupid, it should have been all shelves. Overpriced...

And I would want to own that monstrosity...why? Seriously, it looks like it's come from some Star Wars gift shop. No thanks...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MegaPrime33 @ Apr 26 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]1233323[/snapback]</div>
[/b]

Ah......way, WAY too small for anything interesting.

The pic is a bit misleading. :rolleyes

Personally, I think that the cabinet should reflect the style of the collector and their decor. It should not shove the brand of what your collecting down someones throat. It's great for a store or convention but a little overpowering for a home.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back