Star Wars Complete Saga - Bluray Prop Discoveries

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm watching the ANH Obi death scene and will have screencaps soon. Looks like both transistor washers are NOT on the saber (I think we already knew this, but it's nice to have the improved resolution).

I thought it would be good to open this up for other screencaps/prop discussion...

-Ss

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cibernite

May I have screencaps of Vader from ESB where he walks out of the chamber to communicates with The Emperor and then The Scenes Luke's Surrender and then where they walk up the stairs to The Emperor in ROTJ? Thank you in advance.

Cibernite

In ESB where Vader walks down the Holopad and Kneels. In ROTJ The Whole Luke's Surrender Scene. and stop right before The Emperor Turns around to face Vader and Luke in his Throne Room. I hope I got it right. Thank you for doing this.

deadbolt

Sr Member
Thanks for the caps!

I'm still unsure of Obi's emitter reflector, does the blu-ray show it clearly anywhere else in ANH?

-Carson

I'm watching the ANH Obi death scene and will have screencaps soon. Looks like both transistors are NOT on the saber (I think we already knew this, but it's nice to have the improved resolution).

I thought it would be good to open this up for other screencaps/prop discussion...

-Ss

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here are all of the Obi saber shots I could find. I think these clearly show the two different sabers. These are still grainy, but you can see more of the details than before:

-Ss

ssdesigner

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In ESB where Vader walks down the Holopad and Kneels. In ROTJ The Whole Luke's Surrender Scene. and stop right before The Emperor Turns around to face Vader and Luke in his Throne Room. I hope I got it right. Thank you for doing this.
I think I have them Ciber. PM me your email address and I'll send you the un-edited, full res screencaps.

-Ss

deadbolt

Sr Member
Thanks!

Here are all of the Obi saber shots I could find. I think these clearly show the two different sabers. These are still grainy, but you can see more of the details than before:

-Ss

Those are some better shots. Is it me or does the reflector look kinda 'cupped in' on it's face?

-Carson

Stormy320

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you could upload this scene that shows the side view of the NAV chair, that would be awesome.

It's right before they leave Hoth.

Cibernite

Thanks for the screencaps. Did you get anymore of the Luke/Vader chat and them walking up the steps to meet with The Emperor?