Star Wars Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV V VI Vehicles Book (Japan) NEW SEALED

Sold for 123456.00 USD
Prop Store

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV V VI Vehicles Book (Japan) NEW SEALED

I setup a private auction platform to auction the book, so there is no evilbay or online auction house & third party fees.

The Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV V VI Vehicles Book (Japan) NEW SEALED is an amazing Original Trilogy reference book with amazing reference photos, the book is long sold out and is on the top of many prop collectors & builders wish list, the book seal, slip cover and shipper may have some very minor storage wear, please see photos for condition, the book is sold "as is" please ask questions before bidding, I can provide additional photos if required.

Good luck to everyone bidding, don’t miss this opportunity to own a copy of this amazing reference book.

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Ninja

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That’s like waiting over a month for Christmas.

Yeah I get that, I thought finishing on Star Wars Day was a nice time to finish also it gives interested people time to save or sell items for funds, I know to many times I see something I like but just spent funds on another item and miss out, good luck bidding....

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store