Star Wars blu-ray bonfire!!!!!!!!

i was holding on to my BD set and getting ready to join in........
wait.. i still did not have it.. LOL

I'd be in something like this, but only if I was allowed to steal the BR I was going to burn.

if people are really gathering to burn the blu rays they should just give them to away to people instead of wasting and polluting the air....sound like a moronic idea

if people are really gathering to burn the blu rays they should just give them to away to people instead of wasting and polluting the air....sound like a moronic idea

Not sure your getting the humour in this thread?

I saved everyone a hole lot of time and trouble today by setting fire to the post office this morning way before the sorting was done, should've got rid of a few copies there.....Keeping mine though and will just burn the Dirty Dancing box set that belongs to my other half.

RESULT :cool

While im definatly a huge critic of Lucas and am not a fan of the changes he has made, something about the idea of a mass bonfire of blu-rays seems sort of psychotic.

While im definatly a huge critic of Lucas and am not a fan of the changes he has made, something about the idea of a mass bonfire of blu-rays seems sort of psychotic.

Three's a charm! :lol

Can I change the title of this thread to 'Everyone who has a freakin' Sony S350 Blu Ray player that refuses to work, can burn that instead' ????

Um, I, eh.... oh boy, um, jusssst wanna BURN *something*.... aw man, um, oh. (rockin back in forth with distant maniacal look on face)

Cheers,
John
john@manicminer.plus.com

Wait till Howard the Duck gets on Blu-ray. LOL

Wonder why Lucas doesnt feel the need for Willow: Special Edition?

Im going to have a bonfire Friday and dance like an Ewok in celebration of the Blu-rays! Yub nub!

Did anyone actually click the link or even bother to read what's written?

I did. Well played. I must say...this is my favorite part of the new blu-ray:devil
jtozrl.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back