Star Wars Armour/Costumes?

On the Women's section, I've finished up a very rare costume that will debut at StarFest in Denver in April.

Hint: Come back soon! I'll be waiting!

Pictures as soon as the wig is styled!

I made a Grave Tusken costume from the video game Dark Forces II - Jedi Knight and am pretty sure I'm the only one who did, so there are still many Star Wars characters from video games, books and such that probably haven't been made yet, plus The Clone Wars is relatively new with many unseen costumes in it too.
CostumeTest-005.jpg

How about Dex in the Episode II Dex Diner scene or Boshek, the humanoid space guy who talks to Obi Wan in the EP IV Cantina scene?

a cyborg darth maul, the first mandalore, anything from before the movie timeline...... Everybody does the movies, what about before.... even long before.....

Some good looking costume ideas in the Animated Clone series. And as they are newer they will be less likely done to death. Comics maybe another good source for the rarely done. Otherwise I would have to agree with many above, do something you like. It would be a waste of time and money to have it sit on a shelf after its finished.

I rarely see anyone do this Darth Vader fellow, you should give him a try :p haha in all seriousness, why not do sebulba from star wars 1? I highly doubt anyone did him! :lol

White Darth Vader and Bo Shek have already been done a couple of times.
Remember the picture of a Hello Kitty Vader? That was a picture of a White Vader originally.

I would love to see a Clone Wars Darth Maul. The origin of Clone Wars Maul comes from a Star Wars: Infinities comic.

I would love to see Naga Sadow! He is one of the ancient sith or Tulak Horde. He has many different appearances. Here you can find many of the big empire sith lords of the books: HALL OF THE SITH LORDS

Im sorry, im just really into sith. I really don't know many others.

I am starting on the Jedi Temple Guardian from the last episode of the Clone Wars cartoon series. I'll post some pictures of the progress.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back