Star Wars Armour/Costumes?

*evil grin*

I'm interested in doing a Jar-Jar Binks cause I loved him. Just need to find the effort to get started.

You could do Biggs Darklighter! That would be fun to see. Or just pick a random extra from one of the Scenes in Hoth.

Or you could have fun and make Chewbacca riding a Probe Droid! (Chewbacca as your chest and droid as your torso) :lol

If your looking at doing clone armor, clone troopers.net is the place to go, I am currently building a CC Bly I get all my info there, lots of good armorers there, you will also,find all the accessories you need :thumbsup

You know, now that you mention it a clone trooper would be interesting. This might even be just a personal project for myself. Hmmm.....

Gammy Guards have been done many times but they do look great.

Haven't seen many Nien Nunbs

I really want to do a Cad Bane.

Back in the day I always wanted to be the first one to do Panaka or any Naboo Royal Guard, but I bet there's a bajillion of them now. ;_;

And why NOT Gungans? Jar Jar aside, I actually did like Captain Tarpals and some of the generic Gungan warriors. A great chance to learn prosthetics and mask-making.

Luke as Darth Vader in the cave?

A stormtrooper full of Ewok arrows?

Ohh, an amputee as young Vader with arms and legs cut off! Freak people out!

They've really all been done. Any one that you do find that hasn't, people won't know what the heck you're dressed up as...

Someone mentioned a Wampa? This was in Germany a few years back.

Picture%20071_jpg.jpg

I always loved some of the EU characters. How about some of the stuff from Knights of the Old Republic... Mabey Zayne Carrick or a mando like Rohlan Dyre. I always liked Qualen Voss too

Someone mentioned a Wampa? This was in Germany a few years back.

Picture%20071_jpg.jpg

GREAT !!!! the 2nd TK at the right, that´s ME !!!!! :lol
Must be in 2005 or 2006 at the GamesCon in Leipzig during a special SW-Galaxy-Presentation... :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back