Limited Run cancelled, Star wars anh chewbacca bowcaster run

So guys I was taking with Peter Mayhew's agent this week and he said that Peter was always complaining that the balls on the bowcaster got squished all the time so they had to keep replacing them. Now I have no idea if it was like this In ANH, ESB or ROTJ but apparently was a problem at some point. So whether or not was all three movies or just one, that leads me to believe that could be like one of those ball pit balls. You know like the old Chucky cheese ball pits. Thoughts?

I've looked around the web for plastic balls the size needed and only found them in lots of 1000 from Alibaba.
If you come across any please post here.

Jerry, I think your last update for this run was January 23rd... I see that you are working on another project... is this run going to continue and if so can you give us an update?

Jerry, I think your last update for this run was January 23rd... I see that you are working on another project... is this run going to continue and if so can you give us an update?
sorry guys ben very busy as of late. yes I have other projects, got to pay them bills ;)
I have a 3d file for the front barrel mount that is getting bids from machine shops, as soon as I get a good quote to go with I will let you know :)

hey trooper..check your messages..I found a machine shop near me that may be able to help...I can give you the email..just message me..

this update is also posted on the first post

UPDATE 11/5/19
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got off the phone with the machinist who is local to me for the front mount parts for the barrel. I should have an estimate soon, hopefully the next couple days. it's been hard to find a machinist firstly who is actually willing to do these parts, second who will be reasonable on price.
this is the same guy that did the previous parts for me on this run, so im very excited to have him back :)

this update is also posted on the first post

UPDATE 11/5/19
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got off the phone with the machinist who is local to me for the front mount parts for the barrel. I should have an estimate soon, hopefully the next couple days. it's been hard to find a machinist firstly who is actually willing to do these parts, second who will be reasonable on price.
this is the same guy that did the previous parts for me on this run, so im very excited to have him back :)

That's great news!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back