Limited Run cancelled, Star wars anh chewbacca bowcaster run

I love this work in progress!
20180802_175704.jpg

I haven’t attached them just yet but was planning on using the screws Jerry included. While magic spells could work quite well, I don’t know how reliable they are. I feel screws would work best and would be most secure.
What are you using to attach the knobs? Glue? Screws? Magic spell of bonding?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great!!! Where did you find the scopes? And scope mount assembly?
I love this work in progress!
View attachment 834637

Looks great!!! Where did you find the scopes? And scope mount assembly?

Thank you sir! :thumbsup
I just had the scopes resting on the frame, for the photo. They weren't attached in any way. In fact, right after I took the photo, my cat knocked them off with his tail.
The two 4x20's aren't vintage, & I don't know who made them, but they're "no name" cheapies. They work great though. I got them from some gun supply website. The Singlepoint Scope is actually from Think Jedi. He 3-D printed a WORKING scope!! It's freaking amazing!!! The clarity & sharpness of his printer is amazing. I can't sing Think Jedis praises loud enough. It really is a work of art.
Anyway, that's what I've got for now. Should I come across some actual vintage, & screen accurate scopes, I'll definitely pick them up.

Last edited:
hello folks, a quick update for those whom have not yet received their stocks and parts.
I had a brief set back on the stocks as the mold tore :(
it is fixed now and im making castes as fast as I can so I can get them shipped out.
I will be from 16th -27th. and will resume pouring the molds and getting these shipped out.
fyi, as I ship out I am messaging you with a tracking number .

thank you guys for your patience.

Any updates? Did you ever get the pulleys in?

yes, I though I had posted this, but I don't see it, my bad
the stocks are being cast up and orders are shipping out. you should get yours shortly

btw, transcriptors new pullies are very high priced and not the same dimensions as the vintage ones ;)

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the update. No pressure, I hadn't seen an update in a few weeks and was curious. The pulleys look perfect.

yes, I though I had posted this, but I don't see it, my bad
the stocks are being cast up and orders are shipping out. you should get yours shortly

btw, transcriptors new pullies are very high priced and not the same dimensions as the vintage ones ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back