Limited Run cancelled, Star wars anh chewbacca bowcaster run

I got 2.3in or 58.5mm
20180802_175704.jpg

Does anyone know what the diameter of the red acrylic rod in the single point scope is? I want to replace my the rod when I replace my cap.

I forget the diameter, but it's significantly thinner. I'm sure it's standard red-dot fiber optics...it's what I use for my replicas. Be aware that replacing the filament is not trivial...you have to remove the glued-in red-dot, figure out a way to attach a skinnier red-dot filament to a holder that is 3-4x in diameter.

tJ

Considering that the other blasters using this scope mount are tall, I thought they were tall.

ALSO what is the exact , vintage mount to used for the Singlepoint?

I'm pretty sure Evazan's blaster scope mounting rings are the short foot variety, as well.

Here's some cropped shots of the rings on the Singlepoint. Are these the ones that stayed on the final version?
chewie16zp~2.jpg
chewie25bu~2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Evazan's blaster scope mounting rings are the short foot variety, as well.

Here's some cropped shots of the rings on the Singlepoint. Are these the ones that stayed on the final version?View attachment 1006780 View attachment 1006781
I'm 99.9% sure these vinatge ring are the right ones. The bad new is also pretty sure you can't find them any more.

Attachments

• 20190404_232757.jpg
    20190404_232757.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 221
That's what I'm seeing, as well. Pretty sure you're right.

I've got more than a few, and Chris (Field Marshal) bought a bunch he found on eBay not long ago.

Same ring as on Han's ROTJ blaster?

That's what I'm seeing, as well. Pretty sure you're right.

I've got more than a few, and Chris (Field Marshal) bought a bunch he found on eBay not long ago.
Yes I believe so.

Same ring as on Han's ROTJ blaster?
Yes I believe so

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-233909_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-233909_Gallery.jpg
    822 KB · Views: 175
Right, yeah I've got a few of those, but Field Marshal has bunches of them, if y'all need them.

I have a Singlepoint still with its original rings attached. I'll try and remember to dig it out...

Considering that the other blasters using this scope mount are tall, I thought they were tall.

ALSO what is the exact , vintage mount to used for the Singlepoint?

So guys I was taking with Peter Mayhew's agent this week and he said that Peter was always complaining that the balls on the bowcaster got squished all the time so they had to keep replacing them. Now I have no idea if it was like this In ANH, ESB or ROTJ but apparently was a problem at some point. So whether or not was all three movies or just one, that leads me to believe that could be like one of those ball pit balls. You know like the old Chucky cheese ball pits. Thoughts?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back