Star Wars Ahsoka (tv series)

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Eo6XoYYXcAEiUPU?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

My favorite character. I was expecting it because I didn't think she'd fit into the Mandalorian very well, and there wouldn't be much sense introducing her otherwise, but I was still really excited to see it announced today. :love:

Why did I know I'd find a bunch of people complaining about how much they don't care?

As for me, I'm very very excited. I grew up on The Clone Wars and have waited for the day Ahsoka was immortalized in live action. Her appearance in The Mandalorian was wonderfully executed, but I'm even more excited to see her story continue in her own series where she can be the focus and not pull attention away from the core Mando plot. With the Thrawn tease, it seems this will certainly be the sequel to Rebels. They also said today that this and Rangers of the New Republic will all "culminate into a climactic story event," which sounds like a lot of fun. This format Disney is playing with with big, interconnected but separate stories is really smart and I'm on board (y)

I am SUPER pumped about this one and less pumped about everything else. (Though I'll give them a watch).

Ahsoka was a complete turn around for me, after completed CW and Rebels. I mean, what a character arc! I really hope they flush out more of what went down in Rebels and her connection to the Daughter of the Force. I also want to see more of her Ronin-type arc that she had in Mando.

I guess you can frame it as the 4th show she's be 'in', but be realistic, she was in a little over half of TCW, maybe 5-6 episodes of Rebels, and 1 of The Mandalorian (so far). It's not like there's been multiple shows all about her.

I guess you can frame it as the 4th show she's be 'in', but be realistic, she was in a little over half of TCW, maybe 5-6 episodes of Rebels, and 1 of The Mandalorian (so far). It's not like there's been multiple shows all about her.
You couldn't be more right, but, you can't tell that to the ones that have already found their hill to die on.

I'll be in the BAD BATCH thread complaining that it's going to be THE MANDALORIAN pt2 because the trailer had Fennic Shand in it, which means that Jon Favreau has his grubby fingers in too much Star Wars.

Keep these 'live-action' hacks out of our glorious 'cartoons'!

She has become one of my favorite characters, so I’m really excited to see where this goes!

Dawson is a perfect fit for the live-action version, although there’s a part of me that wishes they dubbed her voice with Eckstein’s...

Sean

is filoni in charge of this series? i was kind of shocked to learn he and favreau are not involved in kenobi

I’m very curious how she feels about all the Mando civil war stuff that’s brewing. I need some clear timelines though in regard to this show and where it takes place relative to the Rebels epilogue

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back