Star Trek Wrist Commincator

Here's mine made by NakedMoleRat...
I love it.

p1010001cp6vj.jpg

p1010002cp3on.jpg

Sporak,
Looks good. I'm glad to see you still have it. (#5 in a limited series of 15. I think I only made around 12 before I got burned out, though. So it's #5 in a series of 12) I don't even have one anymore. Gave #1. to a buddy before he moved away and never made myself another one. I am working on a HERO version. I'm planning on vac-forming the body and am have the electronics developed right now. (It will do a little bit more than light up) Been working on it for a while, hope to have it done by the summer.

[attachmentid=6774]
This is the one I had for a while. #1.

Ooooooooo. Mark me down as VERY interested. :thumbsup That looks fantastic, even if it is static.

It is, Thad does some very clean work...
I can't wait for the other one either...
I said that already didn't I? :lol

Originally posted by Funky Jedi@Feb 23 2006, 08:40 PM
Ooooooooo.  Mark me down as VERY interested.  :thumbsup  That looks fantastic, even if it is static.
[snapback]1191855[/snapback]​

Originally posted by NakedMoleRat@Feb 24 2006, 01:12 AM
Sporak,
Looks good.  I'm glad to see you still have it.  (#5 in a limited series of 15.  I think I only made around 12 before I got burned out, though.  So it's #5 in a series of 12)  I don't even have one anymore.  Gave #1.  to a buddy before he moved away and never made myself another one.  I am working on a HERO version.  I'm planning on vac-forming the body and am have the electronics developed right now.  (It will do a little bit more than light up)  Been working on it for a while, hope to have it done by the summer.

[attachmentid=6774]
This is the one I had for a while.  #1.
[snapback]1191840[/snapback]​

Wo love the communicator could you send me a PM on info and that i would love to get one of these thanks

First off let me apologize for hijacking this thread. But I didn't see a need to start a new one. Here is what I have figured out in the last few hours. I origionally planned on doing a run of 15 static wrist comms. I made 12 only. While I finish up work on the hero comms (working on making the electronics cool and stuff) I figure I'll finish the last three static comms and offer them for sale. So here's how I'll do it to make it the easiest all around. I'll do a silent dutch auction. I'll take bids through my email till Monday night. The top three offers will get the comms. I really want to stick to 15 total, to have them keep the value to the ones who got them. The highest bid gets #13, next higest #14 and third higest #15. Fair enough? I will let the three winners know who they are. I WILL NOT accept any money up front. I will wait until the comm is ready and send the buyer pics of it. If he/she/trandgendered "it" likes it, the sale goes through. Ask anyone who has dealt with me in the past on these. I will stand behind them and you won't be disappointed.
Thanks

nevermind reread what you said guess i wont be able to get one of these at the moment either way :(, still keep up the awesome work nakedmolerat the communicators kick ass post

Originally posted by SPDOmegaRanger@Feb 24 2006, 09:09 PM
awesome when will the auction be posted ? and if so could you pm me how much they go for thanks
[snapback]1192876[/snapback]​

Ummm...re-read the post above.

You will find all the answers you seek.. ;)

Originally posted by NakedMoleRat@Feb 25 2006, 01:41 AM
First off let me apologize for hijacking this thread.  But I didn't see a need to start a new one.  Here is what I have figured out in the last few hours.  I origionally planned on doing a run of 15 static wrist comms.  I made 12 only.  While I finish up work on the hero comms (working on making the electronics cool and stuff) I figure I'll finish the last three static comms and offer them for sale.  So here's how I'll do it to make it the easiest all around.  I'll do a silent dutch auction.  I'll take bids through my email till Monday night.  The top three offers will get the comms.  I really want to stick to 15 total, to have them keep the value to the ones who got them.  The highest bid gets #13, next higest #14 and third higest #15.  Fair enough?  I will let the three winners know who they are.  I WILL NOT accept any money up front.  I will wait until the comm is ready and send the buyer pics of it.  If he/she/trandgendered "it" likes it, the sale goes through.  Ask anyone who has dealt with me in the past on these.  I will stand behind them and you won't be disappointed.
Thanks
[snapback]1192853[/snapback]​

Naked MoleRat :)
Mailforyou.gif

Here's one I FINALLY finished.

IMG00002.jpg

IMG00004.jpg

The flash has some of the detail washed out, like the cut lined arounf the ACR and SEND buttons, etc. But, you get the jist.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back