Star Trek vs. Aliens, who would win?

Riceball

Master Member
I don't know if this has ever been done before, but who do you think would win a fight encounter between the people of Star Trek and the xenomorphs of the Alien franchise? I think that phasers and disruptors would give the Trekverse an advantage over the xenos since they shouldn't cause them to splatter when hit. But, the real advantage, esp. for the Federation in the TNG era is their transporter tech. As long as someone gets a facehugger on them when offworld, all they have to do is beam them up without it. Even if they get beamed up with it still attached or on a shuttle, they could probably beam it or the embryo away in sickbay.

What do you all think?

Phasers on disintegrate, wide field, end of story
Definitely true for the TOS era and esp. for Klingons. I could see the plotting for a comic based on this set in the TNG era where the Federation is arguing against the usage of disintegration with phasers and using only stun, at first, because there are some in the Federation/Starfleet who want to study them.

The Alien is given far too much credit. two squads of a barely competent USCM took out most of the Aliens on LV426 that's at least 10 Xenos for every Marine. give a better lead more professional expedition force the USCM would wipe the floor with the Xenos. If a red shirt got impregnated they'd be in and out of med bay so quick they'd be able to finish their shift. Star Fleet vessels can pin point individual life forms on a plant from the other side of the solar system they could do a full analysis of Xenos with out getting any where near them. . Xenos are fearsome but the Humans always have to be hobbled, trapped, restricted weapons, limited access to tech.

I think it would consist of Star Fleet getting whooftied and on the verge of extinction until some writer pulled a last-minute, hail Mary tactic, that was soooo crazy, it just might work, outta their colon.

We'd be lean-on-ya drunk for doing a shot each time a Federation vessel or party walked into certain death and died. Star Trek fans would be teary-eyed, shaking their heads in denial with each wipe/loss.

and then the crazy azz plan the Enterprise crew thought up and haphazardly executed at the last minute ...

Would be resoundingly successful.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Artist depiction for the above post

Attachments

• tumblr_osbzevaKZt1qmt01xo4_400.gif
    tumblr_osbzevaKZt1qmt01xo4_400.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 61
I think it would consist of Star Fleet getting whooftied and on the verge of extinction until some writer pulled a last-minute, hail Mary tactic, that was soooo crazy, it just might work, outta their colon.

We'd be lean-on-ya drunk for doing a shot each time a Federation vessel or party walked into certain death and died. Star Trek fans would be teary-eyed, shaking their heads in denial with each wipe/loss.

and then the crazy azz plan the Enterprise crew thought up and haphazardly executed at the last minute ...

Would be resoundingly successful.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Scotty would beam all the Aliens aboard a Klingon vessel, where there would be no tribble at all.

There's been a number of great "Alien" type stories all through the history of Star Trek. It's a great way to keep on budget: alien/mystery thing on board the ship that no one is aware of, and can only stop it after they figure the creature's physiological make-up.

Going by that alone, the Alien would go so far as over-running a merchant vessel, but on a Starfleet ship, they'd be able to separate the face-hugger in the transporter from the host and keep it locked in a test tube. Nuking the nest from orbit would literally be as easy as a button push. Hell, drop a beacon letting passer-by's know what's down on the planet's surface and then pull a Sisko and leave it a desolate, irradiated wasteland for the next 200 years.

I feel like a huge amount of people would die while they tried to communicate with them and/or asking them nicely to stop.
Definitely true for the Federation. The Klingons & Romulans wouldn't hesitate to disintegrate them the moment they saw that they were hostile. The Cardassians might try to find a way to use them to their advantage. And the Ferengi would try to find a way of making a profit off of them.

Definitely true for the Federation. The Klingons & Romulans wouldn't hesitate to disintegrate them the moment they saw that they were hostile. The Cardassians might try to find a way to use them to their advantage. And the Ferengi would try to find a way of making a profit off of them.
agreed. the genesis worms were a mild curiosity. didnt even bother with anyting other than bare hands for those

1656594895922.png

agreed. the genesis worms were a mild curiosity. didnt even bother with anyting other than bare hands for those

View attachment 1593436
Just imagine the first Klingon(s) that thought to try to take on a xeno with their bat'leth, or other melee weapons. They'd certainly be in for a rude shock, of course, that's when they'd just simply say F it and switch to disruptors.

Here's something, do you guys think that a Borg is xeno proof? In terms of both being able to resist physical attacks as well as being implanted? I think that they'd be vulnerable to being attacked by a xeno since Insurrection showed that, for some reason, while they're pretty much immune to attacks from energy weapons once they've adapted their shield frequencies, they're still vulnerable to things like bullets and blades. So this means that the teeth, claws, and stingers of the xenos should tear right through them. But when in it comes to being implanted, I'm not sure that the embryo would be able to come to term inside a Borg drone.

Just imagine the first Klingon(s) that thought to try to take on a xeno with their bat'leth, or other melee weapons. They'd certainly be in for a rude shock, of course, that's when they'd just simply say F it and switch to disruptors.

Here's something, do you guys think that a Borg is xeno proof? In terms of both being able to resist physical attacks as well as being implanted? I think that they'd be vulnerable to being attacked by a xeno since Insurrection showed that, for some reason, while they're pretty much immune to attacks from energy weapons once they've adapted their shield frequencies, they're still vulnerable to things like bullets and blades. So this means that the teeth, claws, and stingers of the xenos should tear right through them. But when in it comes to being implanted, I'm not sure that the embryo would be able to come to term inside a Borg drone.
you disturb me Riceball, you are twisted lol ;)

Lets never have a scenario with the Borg and Xenomorphs. I think the Xenos could be assimilated...(edit...and that would be bad)

Last edited:
Star Trek. The aliens can't move from planet to planet, Starfleet could park a couple of ships in orbit and blast them. I guess it depends on what version of Star Trek we're talking about. Old Trek, the aliens are toast. New Trek, they'd be down there trying to give the aliens a hug because "muh diversity!"

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back