Star Trek Voyager The Big one

Thatoneguy

I wonder Does anyone know what the actual dimensions of the Voyager model they used on the series or at least the length and width of the hero model. I ask because I am wanting to build a model of the Voyager about 3ft in length. and im wondering what my version scale would be. :confused

According to Rick Sternbach the studio model was 5 feet long, 1/226 scale.

Voyager is 344 meters long, so at 3 feet your model would be 1/376 scale.

hey thanks for that link im gonna take notes on all the ships that i liked just incase i want to make a large model of those as well

Hmm, now that I have good and accurate information on the studio model. I just need to find a local print shop that will print some of the pics that I have and blow them up to the size that I want. I guess its time to hit the yellow pages.

The big one?? Here's the biggest one I've seen!

P268_19.jpg

:eek

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen a cut-away of the interior of Voyager, from the top? I've seen the beautiful Doug Drexler side-view cut-away graphics, but I wonder if anyone has attempted a deck-by-deck floor plan?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back