Limited Run Star Trek Voyager "Relativity" Tricorder Electronics - NEW RUN!

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
NEW RUN: (Sept. '22) I am doing another small run of 10 circuit boards for the Voyager 29th Century tricorder as shown in the episode "Relativity". The electronics replicates the lightrs and sounds of the original screen-used prop. All you need is one of the Oregon Scientific Travel alarm clocks that was used for the tricorder body. Or one of the body kits created by Stapleton Productions. The electronics utilize 4 RGB LEDs that change color (just like the screen used hero version) plus it has an authentic sound. A LiPo battery is included with the electronics plus a charging cable.

Relativity-01.jpg

The electronics are only $145US each.

If you want to see the electronics in action with lights and sounds, simply click HERE.

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 2.32.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 2.32.54 PM.png

You can purchase a set of these electronics (which includes the battery system) by clicking HERE.

Tracked Airmail shipping to anywhere in North America is included in the price. Please PM me if you have an International address for shipping fees.

IMG_4550.jpeg
DSCN0189.jpeg

IMG_4603.jpeg

Last edited:
These look great! I'm interested in one set. Are these electronics ready to ship, or do you have a rough timeline in mind?

I have a few almost finished on my workbench. Just need to build the battery systems. I can ship one out to you before the end of the week, maybe sooner.

Would be interested but might need to figure out where to find that travel clock
I have two of them, but it took me a while to find them. They show up on eBay once in a while. There are also some 3D printed versions available. If you have a 3D printer you could do the parts yourself or you can get someone to print the body parts for you.

I can send you the pin magnets that need to go into the door of the tricorder. I embed them into the sides to act as thumbpulls. The magnet is needed to trigger the reed switch inside the main body.
IMG_4555.jpeg
IMG_4553.jpeg
IMG_4580.jpeg
IMG_4588.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back