Star Trek Voyager "Relativity" Tricorder - Electronics Only

Buy now for 135.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
To those that have a tricorder replica body kit from the Star Trek Voyager episode "Relativity", I have one only, full light and sound circuit board with LiPo battery. Nothing needs to be done to it. No soldering. No configuring. Just install it into the body kit and align the LEDs up and you are ready for a 29th century away mission.

Relativity-02.jpg

I used to supply these for the Stapleton Production body kits and I have one set left from the original run from 5 years ago. This board is assembled by hand by me (GMProps). Don't be fooled by lower quality imitations. I may run these again in the future to accommodate the new 3D printed bodies, but for now this is all I have left to offer.

Rel-03.jpg

Remember: this is for the electronics only. You can obtain the body kit from Stapleton Productions on Facebook.

Relativity-01.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store