Interest Star Trek V: Galileo Shuttlecraft 1:18 scale model

brandomack

Sr Member
I would like to gauge interest in a 17.5" long studio scale model of the Shuttlecraft Galileo from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

EijChb.jpg

5Cd7hM.jpg

Is anyone interested in one?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,869
Last edited:
Re: Star Trek V: Galileo Shuttlecraft 2.5' studio scale model

Very interested, any updates on the other larger scale Trek models you had in store?

Very interested, any updates on the other larger scale Trek models you had in store?

I've been trying to get a hold of shin1701 on yourprops.com, he has the original full size filming miniature blueprints. If anyone knows how to contact him, let me know.

Im interested. I dont check the RPF as much anymore since I am only into Trek and there is less and less of it on here. Shin1701 is hard to get ahold of, and even if you get a reply there is a difficult language barrier. He is active on Alec Peters board, startrek.invisionzone.com. Perhaps we can chat via PM if the shuttle project moves forward.

Im interested. I dont check the RPF as much anymore since I am only into Trek and there is less and less of it on here. Shin1701 is hard to get ahold of, and even if you get a reply there is a difficult language barrier. He is active on Alec Peters board, startrek.invisionzone.com. Perhaps we can chat via PM if the shuttle project moves forward.

The shuttle will move forward, i've wanted one of these since i first saw ST:5, and subsequently built the AMT/ERTL refit with the little shuttlecraft.

I'd be interested, granted I can afford it at the time and can find room for it in my humble l'il prop room :cool

Just wondering if you ever generated enough interest from folks to make this happen?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back