Star Trek TOS White Sound Device/Heart Beat reader

Ronpur

I think this was one of the weirdest props in Star Trek. Dr. McCoy's white sound device that he used in "Court Martial" to mask out all of the crews heart beat to find Ben Finney. It was just a micro phone. But I always wanted one and found the microphone! Has anyone ever made one? I will have to try to figure out how to do the little switch on the bottom. And paint the band red.
DSCF6907.JPG
In use.jpg
DSCF6908.JPG

I think this was one of the weirdest props in Star Trek. Dr. McCoy's white sound device that he used in "Court Martial" to mask out all of the crews heart beat to find Ben Finney. It was just a micro phone. But I always wanted one and found the microphone! Has anyone ever made one? I will have to try to figure out how to do the little switch on the bottom. And paint the band red. View attachment 1593316View attachment 1593320View attachment 1593317
Josh Reashore parts (BlackSeaProps.com)

Attachments

• h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 51
That's perfect. I need to find out if it is still available!
Not sure if he has any more . Just message him. He's on several Trek FB Forums or contact him thru his website. He might do a small run if there is enough interest generated !

Not sure if he has any more . Just message him. He's on several Trek FB Forums or contact him thru his website. He might do a small run if there is enough interest generated !
I found him on Facebook and I am on the list for another run.
Thanks for showing me this!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back