Star Trek TOS themed clock using delinquent iPhone 4 - ideas please

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PhuketAussie

I bought this iPhone 4 new several years ago, or more. Yep, I fell for the iPhone craze, but after a few months it proved me crazy for buying it, and I gave up using it after less than two years. I've only bought Android phones since then.

Anyway, it's been sitting in a box ever since. I used it as an iPod alternative briefly, it couldn't handle that task very well, so back into storage it went. I decided to make a Star Trek TOS themed clock face for it using HTML, JavaScript and CSS, it's been running a few days and seems to be handling the task well enough to not put it back in storage.

So, in what TOS themed prop should I house this delinquent iPhone? I'm considering a desktop monitor using one of those mobile phone screen enlargers, or as part of a clipboard 'screen' (like shown in Instagram post), but perhaps there are other possibilities

What do you think?

1626749439958.png

#startrek #startrektheme #startrekprop #startrektos #startrekoriginalseries #startrekpropmaking

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.