Star Trek TOS McCoy Medical Pouch

Sold for 95.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Nicksdad

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A few years back I did a run of McCoy medical pouches for the equipment I had done. These were done by a professional shop and made from leather.
I did not use this one because they had sewn the velcro in the wrong place on the back. I removed the velcro patch but it had left small holes where it had been sewn.
These are not really seen from the front but I could not use it for my complete kit so I thought I would offer it here as it is still a very nice leather pouch. I will include
the velcro patch in case someone wanted to glue or sew it on. I have only sold a few of the pouches without equipment in the past at a much higher price than the
95.00 plus shipping I am asking for this one. Just PM me if ya have any questions.
medpouchdef1.jpg

medpouchdef2.jpg

medpouchdef3.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store