Limited Run Star Trek TOS Gene Roddenberry Figure

Tony Hardy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not necessarily a prop, but this are hand-made pieces that I created for Christmas gifts this year. I made a few extra figures that will be ready to ship shortly. Of course, this was all meant in good fun. The figure series listed on the back of the card are just a joke. Regardless, I thought that some of you might be interested. Once they're gone, they're gone!

Each figure is $100.00 shipped within the continental United States. $110.00 for Canada & overseas.

If interested, please use the "friends & family payment option" on Paypal. My Paypal is: tony.hardy@memphistn.gov

Figures will ship fairly quickly and I will provide tracking once shipped.

If the adminstrators feel that this posting is inappropriate, please let me know

Thanks!

Attachments

• GeneFigure1.jpg
    GeneFigure1.jpg
    427.1 KB · Views: 108
  • GeneFigure2.jpg
    GeneFigure2.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 101
Not necessarily a prop, but this are hand-made pieces that I created for Christmas gifts this year. I made a few extra figures that will be ready to ship shortly. Of course, this was all meant in good fun. The figure series listed on the back of the card are just a joke. Regardless, I thought that some of you might be interested. Once they're gone, they're gone!

Each figure is $100.00 shipped within the continental United States. $110.00 for Canada & overseas.

If interested, please use the "friends & family payment option" on Paypal. My Paypal is: tony.hardy@memphistn.gov

Figures will ship fairly quickly and I will provide tracking once shipped.

If the adminstrators feel that this posting is inappropriate, please let me know

Thanks!

I want the “toup-less Shanter”…

8A662511-1583-4FA4-95A2-D505A84F907C.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back