Interest Star Trek TOS Dr M'Benga Medical or Daystrom Science Scanner

I have updated the waiting list.

I just read the USPS restrictions on lithium batteries and it seems that the small, 3v button battery that I'm using are more than safe for domestic shipping, so to save everyone some trouble and since I have easy access to these batteries, I will start shipping the scanners with a battery already installed. These are only about 50 cents each, so I will be including these for free.

I spent part of the weekend cutting out tubes and finishing off more of the bottom caps:

IMG_3697.JPG

Not pictured are two more tubes. I just need to cut those out by hand.
That brings the total to 11 units.

The tubes are finished and I've already started machining the top caps.

I am on schedule to complete the kits by 9/24 so if you're on the second waiting list for a kit, expect a pm from me
toward the end of this week for payment. ;)

The top caps are done along with the kits. I have already sent payment information to the 3 members on the waitlist.
Once I receive payment, I’ll get these shipped off as early as Monday.
Have a great weekend everyone!

All kits and parts have shipped. I have one spare kit or buildup available. If anyone is interested in purchasing it, just send me a pm or post a reply.

I have contacted everyone on the waiting list. If you haven't heard from me, feel free to send me a pm.

I've completed 2 scanners and should have 2 more completed by tomorrow.
Have a great weekend, guys! :)

The first wave of scanners went out today.

I will be finishing up the remaining scanners today, getting them shipped out next week, pending payments. Have a great weekend, guys! ;)

I'm happy to say that all of the build-ups are now finished and ready to be shipped. :)

Thanks for your pm replies. At this point, the only member I haven't heard back from is TheWolverine.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back