Star Trek TOS Captains Chair Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darman ellison

Greetings everyone,
For those that don't know me, I'm Darman Ellison from Wichita, KS. Art has shared one of my Rebel Legion costumes before (Han Solo Hoth Gear). Well today I thought I'd share my latest project. It's 90% complete for what I want to do with it (Still have to add all the electronics to it) It's taken approx 1 month to build, as I don't have a full wood shop at my disposal.

I present my TOS Captains Chair ( I downloaded them in order of build, but apparently Windows 8 had other ideas)

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cyberpred

Sr Member
Darmon looking good.

those of us who have chairs should start a club.

C

Last edited by a moderator: