Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hi there, if you've seen my other posts you'll know that I'm living in Thailand, and that I'm building a TOS themed PC workstation. A big problem has been finding a suitable chair. I know that reproductions are available in America, Britain, etc, but getting them here in Thailand means exorbitant shipping and customs. Anyway, On a whim I decided to have another look on Lazada, and check this out!

Here's a link to the product: YiFeng เก้าอี้สไตล์โมเดิร์นที่นั่งพลาสติก ขาไม้สีบีช YF-1094 | Lazada.co.th

It's 77% off at the moment too, only 299baht (approx. $USD9.57 + about $3.20 in postage)!

What do you think, if I change the base to a normal office chair base, and add the high back and seat cussion as necessary, it should do the job I think.

This obviously is the desired result, though I will more likely use a base with castor wheels:

P392_3.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.