star trek TOS aspirator pile needed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

laser1959

I was wondering if you guys know where I can get a new piece of that metal aspirator pile that Jon Long provided with his hand unit kit? I cut mine too short and need another one..any help would be appreciated.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

asalaw

Sr Member
I was wondering if you guys know where I can get a new piece of that metal aspirator pile that Jon Long provided with his hand unit kit? I cut mine too short and need another one..any help would be appreciated.
You might try the guys over at the Trek Prop Zone. One or more of them may have some. One of them discovered that the original stuff looks to have come from a vintage portable travel bar, and I think one or two of the guys there found some. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Treadwell

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
And ask for it by its rather bizarre nomenclature in the trek prop community: "extra crispy".

Apollo

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Col. don't know nutin about extra crispy but Sporak does!

Looks like max is your man now!

Last edited:

laser1959

Thanks for the information..I contacted Sporak, and purchased a piece..I just hope its accurate...I'm confident it is.