Star Trek to Hit St. Louis

YES! I tried to see it in Detroit. I went downtown with my son's the only day of the week the science center was closed.

I'll Be There!

If it's the same one that they had in Louisville, they tried to tell us that the Kirk chair they were letting everyone sit in was screen used. It's nice...but it's not screen used.

Gregg

Hmm, which bridge was displayed on the tour you are referring to CM?

I went to the one in Philadelphia that had the D Bridge and some pretty cool items. It wasn't as intense as the Seattle SW exhibit, but I was certainly satisfied.

Hmm, which bridge was displayed on the tour you are referring to CM?

I went to the one in Philadelphia that had the D Bridge and some pretty cool items. It wasn't as intense as the Seattle SW exhibit, but I was certainly satisfied.
It had the D bridge, we were really hoping to see more studio models. They told us there were some models in storage, that for some reason they didn't put out(they certainly had the space). The chromed model kits were worth a great deal of laughter, along with the broken MR E.

Overall it was really lacking. I did ask for my money back, when I said that one of the guys working there did his best to make up for it. I think he would have opened the crates for us if he could have gotten away with it.

Were there any studio models of any significance with this exhibit?

If anyone takes pix of the 2009 padd pls share =) I'm building one but there aren't many images around...
Have fun at the exhibit!

I Live just 20-30 mins from the science center. I will be going this will help to im trying to start a new trek club in the area.

Check this out!

trek.jpg

on the 3D film, created for "Star Trek: The Exhibition" I'm the voice of the Borg.

Resistance, is futile....

was a cool project to work on.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back