Limited Run Star Trek TNG - Picard's 'Dixon Hill' Business Cards - SHIPPING NOW

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are my new replicas of Picard's 'Dixon Hill' business cards as seen in S1 E11, 'The Big Goodbye'.
Professionally printed. I completely recreated all of the card graphics using HD screencaps for reference.

The cards have a matte finish and the weight and feel of a real business card.

I have these cards available now and ready to ship TODAY.

Set of 10 cards is $9.95/shipped in the US.

I have these listed for sale in my new shop on etsy.com. You can find the cards listing here, and PayPal or credit/debit is accepted:
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Captain Picard's 'Dixon Hill' Business Cards - Prop Replica Set of 10

Contact me for shipping rate outside US.

Thanks!

DixonHill1.jpg
DixonHill2.jpg
DixonHill3.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Still available.

I have these listed for sale now on my new shop at etsy.com
I'm trying to move at least some of my sales away from eBay/PayPal so I can have more freedom to access my funds.
You can still use PayPal or credit/debit for payment on Etsy, and they deposit to my bank account which is a much better option for me.

Be sure to let me know you're from the RPF and your username, so that I know to include the extra card with your order.

You can find the listing for the cards here, and PayPal is accepted: Star Trek: The Next Generation - Captain Picard's 'Dixon Hill' Business Cards - Prop Replica Set of 10

Last edited:
I bought a set of these along with the suggested Crate & Barrel glass. Fantastic quality cards. You'd swear you they were snatched from the set after filming. :D

The glass is a bit larger than screen used, but it still works. The Otis Juice Glass might be closer, but I don't feel like spending another $10'ish to find out.
https://www.crateandbarrel.com/otis-juice-glass/s427473

Buy with confidence. :thumbsup

Last edited:
I bought a set of these along with the suggested Crate & Barrel glass. Fantastic quality cards. You'd swear you they were snatched from the set after filming. :D

The glass is a bit larger than screen used, but it still works. The Otis Juice Glass might be closer, but I don't feel like spending another $10'ish to find out.
https://www.crateandbarrel.com/otis-juice-glass/s427473

Buy with confidence. :thumbsup

Thanks! I am glad you like them. :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back