Limited Run Star Trek TNG - Picard's 'Dixon Hill' Business Cards - SHIPPING NOW

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are my new replicas of Picard's 'Dixon Hill' business cards as seen in S1 E11, 'The Big Goodbye'.
Professionally printed. I completely recreated all of the card graphics using HD screencaps for reference.

The cards have a matte finish and the weight and feel of a real business card.

I have these cards available now and ready to ship TODAY.

Set of 10 cards is $9.95/shipped in the US.

I have these listed for sale in my new shop on etsy.com. You can find the cards listing here, and PayPal or credit/debit is accepted:
Star Trek: The Next Generation - Captain Picard's 'Dixon Hill' Business Cards - Prop Replica Set of 10

Contact me for shipping rate outside US.

Thanks!

DixonHill1.jpg
DixonHill2.jpg
DixonHill3.png

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still available.

I have these listed for sale now on my new shop at etsy.com
I'm trying to move at least some of my sales away from eBay/PayPal so I can have more freedom to access my funds.
You can still use PayPal or credit/debit for payment on Etsy, and they deposit to my bank account which is a much better option for me.

Be sure to let me know you're from the RPF and your username, so that I know to include the extra card with your order.

You can find the listing for the cards here, and PayPal is accepted: Star Trek: The Next Generation - Captain Picard's 'Dixon Hill' Business Cards - Prop Replica Set of 10

Last edited:

RobI

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought a set of these along with the suggested Crate & Barrel glass. Fantastic quality cards. You'd swear you they were snatched from the set after filming. :D

The glass is a bit larger than screen used, but it still works. The Otis Juice Glass might be closer, but I don't feel like spending another $10'ish to find out.
https://www.crateandbarrel.com/otis-juice-glass/s427473

Buy with confidence. :thumbsup

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought a set of these along with the suggested Crate & Barrel glass. Fantastic quality cards. You'd swear you they were snatched from the set after filming. :D

The glass is a bit larger than screen used, but it still works. The Otis Juice Glass might be closer, but I don't feel like spending another $10'ish to find out.
https://www.crateandbarrel.com/otis-juice-glass/s427473

Buy with confidence. :thumbsup

Thanks! I am glad you like them. :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.