Star Trek TNG MK VII Medical Tricorder Working Lights and Sound

Buy now for 599.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Cameron

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for your consideration is a working Star Trek TNG MK VII Medical Tricorder. This started life as Playmates Tricorder. I changed just about everything about it starting with installing GM Props electronics. I re-worked the lines and added electronics into the hand scanner. You will get the display plaque and display case and stand as well. It activates when opened up. Only lights from the scanner, no sound. No buttons function besides magnetic opening and start up. The back is held in by a magnet and opens to reveal the recharging plug. I will include an adapter as well. Sad to have to sell it since I have so much work into it. I have about $400 in parts and supplies into it and about 40 hours of work.

Please do not use the buy it now if you are not in the US but please PM for International shipping quote. A $20 shipping fee will be added for US buy it now.

PM with any questions and examine pictures before buying. From a non smoking healthy home.

1.jpg

IMG_9086.jpg
IMG_9087.jpg
IMG_9088.JPG
IMG_9090.jpg
IMG_9092.jpg
IMG_9093.jpg
IMG_9096.JPG
IMG_9097.jpg
IMG_9098.jpg
IMG_9100.JPG
IMG_9101.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store