Star Trek TNG Mark VII Medical Tricorder Hero Replica Prop

Sold for 850 USD - Out of Stock
Ready for your landing party: a hero replica prop of the Mark VII Medical tricorder.

The tricorder body is from Stapleton Productions. All of the paint and graphics are screen accurate. The electronics (my own design) are fully functional and also include 3 extra working buttons (for 2 sound clips and a mute button). There are also electronics in the handheld scanner powered by its own LiPo battery. All of the lights function the same way as they do on the screen used hero prop. The sounds are very authentic and include a closing ratchet sound as the tricorder is closed (not after it is closed like on so many other versions). The viewscreen graphic is a clean backlit photographic slide, identical to the way they did it for the show prop.

All of my props come from a smoke-free home and are stored on a shelf in my workshop. (so they do get a little dusty, but I will clean it up for you).

If you have any questions please PM me.

Thanks!
GMProps

M7M-2021a.jpeg

Last edited:

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am also available to do commission work. Only require a 50% deposit upfront. It takes 4-6 weeks to build one of these. The remaining 50% is due upon completion of the prop. PM me if this is something you may be interested in doing. Other payment plans available.

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Speaking of commissions, I can also do almost any TNG, DS9, or Voyager tricorder or phaser. Just PM me

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I also have just the electronics available for those that wish to build heir own Mark VII Medical tricorder replica.
The electronics include the module for the hand held scanner with its own LiPo battery.
PM me if interested.

Attachments

• M7M-01a.jpg
    M7M-01a.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 36

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump for the week. I hope someone is interested. Lots of other projects to build and I need supplies.

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My final price drop before I remove it from the Junkyard. I am now asking only $800US for this tricorder. I will keep it up until October 31st and then I will pull it if it does not sell. (Payment plans are available - PM me)

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I really thought this tricorder would be snatched up by now.

Are there any tricorders that you guys are interested in obtaining. I can make almost any of them.

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Only a few days left and this tricorder gets pulled. I am already at the lowest price I can offer. I have never sold one of these for this low of a price.

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
October 31st is the last day for this listing. On November 1st I take it down.
If you want to make an offer or work out a payment arrangement, please contact me by PM.

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry folks. But I have now moved the price back up to $850 + shipping. It will just sit in the Junkyard until it is sold.

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hoping that someone will be interested in this tricorder prop replica. The last one that I built sold for $1200.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.