Limited Run Star Trek TNG Hypospray Electronic Sound Module

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have completed a limited run of 15 circuits for the Hypospray prop from TNG, DS9, and Voyager.

The electronic modules are small and will easily fit inside most hollow Hypospray props including many of the current 3D printed versions. This module just recreates the hissing sound effect when the button is pressed to simulate a medical injection. The sound is quite loud from a very small speaker. There is a small rechargeable LiPo battery included with a 2-pin JST connector (so you could have extra batteries if you need them). A charging cable is also included.
IMG_3907.jpeg
IMG_3912.jpeg
Hypo-01.jpg

You can see and hear the Hypospray electronics in action in a Hypospray prop built by my friend at Starchwreck on YouTube. (The electronics in the Cobra phaser are also mine and available for sale.)

There are only 15 of these and they are all available for shipping now. No waiting. They are only $65US each shipped. (If you want tracked shipping please PM me.)

If you want a set of these simply send your PayPal payment by clicking HERE. If you wish to purchase more than 1 please send me a PM. Discounted price after 5 pieces.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 9 of these circuit boards left. Ready to ship immediately. Special discount of you buy more than 2.

I just built one of these Hypospray props myself just so I could properly test the electronics. Worked great.

IMG_5651.jpeg
IMG_5652.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back