Limited Run Star Trek TNG Dolphin Phaser Electronics - Holiday Discount!

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
HOLIDAY DISCOUNT! (see details below)
I am doing a small run of 10 sets of electronics for the Dolphin "Nemesis" Phaser. The electronics are designed to specifically fit the Stapleton Productions body kit, Roddenberry kit, and a number of 3D printed kits. These electronics have full lights and sounds that replicate the screen used hero props; all of the lights run identically to the screen-used version and the sound is very authentic. There are 3 selectable firing modes: stun, heavy stun, and kill. Each mode has a separate firing sound; stun and heavy stun are pulsed shots, while the kill mode has a continuous firing sound. There is also a diagnostic mode and overload feature with explosion sound effect. There are two buttons to control the settings (UP & DOWN) and third button for the trigger. All of the boards are fully assembled and use micro-connectors to connect to each other (no soldering required). One board has 2 red LEDs used to light up the two power cells under the sliding cowl; the lights will turn off when the cowl is slid closed to prevent light leaks. The display is composed of 16 LEDs: LEDs 1-8 are green (Stun setting), 9-12 are yellow (Heavy stun), and 13-16 are red (Kill setting). You can also request me to assemble the circuit where all LEDs are green to make it screen accurate.

Here is what you will get with each kit:
  • 4 fully assembled circuit boards (main logic board, button board, power cell board, and display board).
  • LiPo battery (300 mAh) with charging port and charging cable
  • 16-LED display; super bright firing LED; separate UP and DOWN beeps; 3 firing sounds; diagnostic sequencing mode; Overload mode with racing display and explosion sound; and automatic shut-off when phaser is inactive for more than 30 seconds.
  • Wiring diagram and instruction sheet
The cost per set of these electronics is $155US. Holiday discount of $10 off. New Price: $145USD. Discount ends on Sunday, Jan. 8th. Tracked Shipping is included in North America. Please PM me for tracked shipping rates to other locations in the world.

If you would like to get in on this run and order a set of these electronics simply make your payment by clicking HERE.

Nem-Phaser-2014E-b.jpg
NemPh-09.jpg
NemPh-02.jpg
IMG_4328.jpeg
IMG_3980.jpg
IMG_4336.jpeg

Last edited:
I cannot believe that I still have a few of these left.
Do you still have these? I have a Stapleton phaser that needs the power cell lights but also a Roddenberry one that doesn’t open. Is there a different kit for this one? I’m looking for a kit for both of them.

Do you still have these? I have a Stapleton phaser that needs the power cell lights but also a Roddenberry one that doesn’t open. Is there a different kit for this one? I’m looking for a kit for both of them.
Yes, I have these. Both for the Stapleton and Roddenberry versions. I will PM you with the details.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back