Done / Completed Please delete

gmprops

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This run is over. Please see my other runs going on in the Project Runs forum.

Last edited:
Not sure what I am going to do for my next run. Possibly Boomerang phaser electronics, or even a tricorder electronics run. Any suggestions?

I am not sure the Mark type but the one used in Voyager and also DS9 I believe.
The Mark IX Science and the Mark X Medical. Take your pick and I will start a run right away.

P1100132.jpeg
MXM-11.jpg

I like both but lean towards the medical one. What would be the cost? Is Stapleton still making the tricorder casing for the electronics?

I like both but lean towards the medical one. What would be the cost? Is Stapleton still making the tricorder casing for the electronics?
The Mark IX Science tricorder electronics is $140US.
The Mark X Medical tricorder electronics is $155US.
They both come with rechargeable LiPo battery systems and 3 working buttons to access 2 sound clips and a mute function.

Yes, Stapleton still makes the tricorder body kits for both of these versions.

I need to sell these last 5 sets of electronics. I have 2 with all green displays and 3 with Green, Yellow, Red displays (each color is a power mode setting). PM me if interested.

Last edited:
The sale may be over, but the price of these electronics is still a bargain at $135US each. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
I have one set of Cobra Phaser electronics with all green display left (screen accurate).

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back