Star Trek The Next generation Uniform.

Jeryhorn

I have always loved the Star Trek The Next Generation T.V. show, and always wanted a screen accurate uniform. I can build and modify props, armor and other things, but sowing is not my forte, so I had this costume commissioned by Mirror Universe. I picked up the rank pips and com badge from ANOVOS. Take a look at my full review on my web site IdentityCrisisCostuming.com. You can also see many more pictures on my Facebook page. Here is a few shots of the uniform, I am in the progress of modifying a phaser and tricorder for this costume. My hope is to also make the holsters for the tricorder and phaser.

IMG_7708.JPG IMG_7713.JPG IMG_7750.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice costume. The cut and fit look great. I'm curious about things like cost and turn around time, especially compared to Anovos.

Thanks!

Very nice costume. The cut and fit look great. I'm curious about things like cost and turn around time, especially compared to Anovos.

Thanks!

Turn around time was really fast, but I live relatively close to Mirror Universe for fittings. I would recommend contacting them and asking them some questions. I can almost guarantee the price will be less than Anovos and the quality will be as good or better. Here is there face book page, mention you saw my costume on here. https://www.facebook.com/MirrorUniverseCostumes?fref=ts

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back