Star Trek the next Generation Black Desktop Viewer

erinnicole

I am looking to get a Black Desktop viewer that was actually used in the television series Star Trek The Next Generation. Does anyone know where I can find one, or would anyone have one they were willing to sell? I would be willing to pay $500 at most for one.

I am looking to get a Black Desktop viewer that was actually used in the television series Star Trek The Next Generation. Does anyone know where I can find one, or would anyone have one they were willing to sell? I would be willing to pay $500 at most for one.

Based on what screen used stuff goes for, particularly TOS & TNG, $500 would likely be about 1/10th of the funds you need. You might find a replica for that price though.

$ 500.00 for a screen-used one? :lol

I doubt you will find a replica for that.

Good luck though!

Well I have one and the last offer I turned down was 10K !

Good luck.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back