Star Trek Roddenberry TR-590. Model IX Tricorder complete

Sold for 1800.00 USD
Prop Store

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Congrats on your sale! Lord of headaches but hopefully a happy buyer (and seller) in the end.
I'm the buyer en will most likely sell it again. I bought the set since the stand on my copy took a little hit, leaving a minor dent in the metal surface, but it bothered me so much, I bought this set. Will swap out the stand an probably sell this set with a small loss... But most likely on a Dutch or Belgian selling platform...

AnubisGuard

Sr Member
I'm the buyer en will most likely sell it again. I bought the set since the stand on my copy took a little hit, leaving a minor dent in the metal surface, but it bothered me so much, I bought this set. Will swap out the stand an probably sell this set with a small loss... But most likely on a Dutch or Belgian selling platform...

Hold up. So you bought this just for the stand? :lol:

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep, just to replace my slightly damaged stand for a mint one. But these things are so rare, and I've seen one sold for $2000 in eBay, so I think I'll be able to sell it again with only a small loss (or even without a loss at all).

To be clear: I do have a COMPLETE set already. It's not that I will only have a stand afterwards. ;)

MangyDog

Sr Member
Hmm I wonder if I made a interactive Mark IX with my display system and cap touch buttons how much would ppl want to pay for it....... Hmmmmm

Hhmmmmmmmmmmmm

Prop Store