Star Trek Roddenberry TR-590. Model IX Tricorder complete

Sold for 1800.00 USD
Prop Store

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No it is not a Mirage or deja vu experience..... after selling this on EBay just last night I received the “ I have no money sorry I wasted your time “ excuse this morning. So canceled sale. Great !

For sale one complete in Excellent Condition Roddenberry TR-590 Model IX series Tricorder. All sounds and lights work, Made almost 100% out of metal. Includes all shipping materials, COA, inner and outer boxes and original all brown shipper. The belt clip holster was never removed from the bag and box and is included. Never trooped, just displayed in a Detolf. Non smoking adult owner. NLA and sold out several years ago from roddenberry.com. $1800.00 shipped anywhere in the US via USPS insured. I will ship overseas and to Canada at actual cost only.
7E07384B-5A41-4289-9149-57BB7FDD5C70.jpeg
D0645E01-B40D-4DAE-9FF7-EE04FFC5BC4B.jpeg
0E200E8F-8F5B-4F8D-A8A3-797BEF60B8DF.jpeg
C1F89FD0-DFA8-417C-8DC2-3198C9F2C11E.jpeg
C7A1989E-0C15-4D7F-A6D1-E771EBF78B69.jpeg
72EBDBAA-B4D2-4FDE-B0A6-146EB5478430.jpeg
D3E0E5E4-C820-4CD5-82C4-3D7A1BFF7174.jpeg
B299CF27-F6C4-4697-A1A9-F51C8F0E593D.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow, I had no idea these were going at these prices today. No wonder, because this is a fantastic piece! I bought one myself when they came out (over 5 years ago?) and still love it. I actually bought two back then, but sold the second one again a bit later. Looks like I should have kept it a bit longer... Will never sell the one I still have, though. Good luck with the sale!

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep these were licensed and well built In metal. I was looking at them on Ebay about 4 months ago selling at 3k. I believe these sold out about 4 years ago. HTF, NLA and a complete example anymore is really becoming HTF as usually things are always missing (boxes and COAs etc). This is for that fellow collector who wants the best complete example. Appreciate the well wishes. GC

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, I assume this won't last long indeed. I was doing a search on eBay (and in eBay history) for one of these and didn't even find one... So these are REALLY rare now it seems. Personally I also prefer to have a prop with all the original packaging, boxes, etc... So I guess for a real collector, this is a unique opportunity.

And now I'm off putting mine on a more "secure" place (now it's in reach of my oldest son, but now that I know the current value, I'm going to put it behind glass ;-) ).

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yeah, I assume this won't last long indeed. I was doing a search on eBay (and in eBay history) for one of these and didn't even find one... So these are REALLY rare now it seems. Personally I also prefer to have a prop with all the original packaging, boxes, etc... So I guess for a real collector, this is a unique opportunity.

And now I'm off putting mine on a more "secure" place (now it's in reach of my oldest son, but now that I know the current value, I'm going to put it behind glass ;-) ).
Sounds like a good plan to protect it. Yeah like I said the last Roddenberry one I saw sold on EBay about 5 months ago and it went for $3200.00 and nothing is shown in the completed sales as these don’t come up for sale often. I’m surprised it’s still around but I haven’t put it on Ebay yet. YET lol.

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Price reduced by $100 then off to Ebay. Buy now if you want it in time for the holidays. Thanks GC

Last edited:

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There is one currently on EBay for more money ( $100 more and shipping!) with two defective LEDs on the lower tray. That owner states he has lowered his price by $500 because of that defect. Actually he is right.

I can’t believe I still have this.

This heads to Ebay as well tonight to get it out to the global market. Strike now as these are HTF complete and in my case 100% functional and at a fair price. GC

Last edited:

Prop Store