Star Trek Prop: Notched Ceramic Bowl as seen in Enterprise

Thief

Okay you guys I'm new but I really want to know if anyone's seen this bowl. I'd love to get it as my fathers Christmas present and I've scoured the internet but with no avail. I even tried emailing WilliamShatner's website but no reply, so could you help a sister out? Pleassee! :confused

shatner-store_2262_22038581

Have you tried looking for rice bowls? Those notches are for resting chopsticks. Japanese restaurant supply companies might have something similar.

Have you tried looking for rice bowls? Those notches are for resting chopsticks. Japanese restaurant supply companies might have something similar.
Hmm I have not but mostly because I wouldn't know how to search for it :confused

Googling "stoneware noodle bowl with chopsticks" or "stoneware rice bowl with chopsticks" brought up a lot of similar bowls. There's a name for that finish as well but I can't think of it. Good luck.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back