Star Trek Picard Season Three

I can't help but reread this like Rorschach's, "this city is afraid of me..." speech

And unfortunately, they ran out of soy for that latte' (not directed at you, but at that last, lone, echoing voice clenching its fist towards the Heavens)

***Continuing in Rorschach's voice***

Good Joke

everybody laugh

Roll on snare drum

curtains
I like it; pengbuzz approves! (y)

My friends, I must apologize to you all. When I started this thread, I was optimistic about Picard season three. I had gotten some details working for the Star Trek website, and based on those I was optimistic. But seeing the final trailer, with the dark and dreary overtones, I have a lost any previous hope that I once had.

I'm still ready to see the old crew one more time and have fun with it. Bunch of jaded oldsters, the lot of you. ;)

No, we're just smart enough to stop saying "Please, Sir, may I have another?" after being poked in the eye with a sharp stick over and over again.

Supporting NuTREK is supporting the people who killed STAR TREK. It's a vote of approval.

And I do not approve.

No, we're just smart enough to stop saying "Please, Sir, may I have another?" after being poked in the eye with a sharp stick over and over again.

Supporting NuTREK is supporting the people who killed STAR TREK. It's a vote of approval.

And I do not approve.
Exactly. And rather than get poked one more time, let's just bury the whole lot and have the funeral already.

And then go find something the wokesters haven't ruined yet, and make sure they never find out we like it.

And I do not approve.
To misquote Nucky Thompson... "I am not seeking approval" to have fun with a TV show. By all means, continue your disapproval.

Here is the article I wrote for Monday's news. I get paid to be objective... But yeah, the term Woke (That I usually don't throw around) definitely applies here!

In the role of a journalist, I have to be objective, and as part of the Roddenberry podcast, I need to not be anti-Trek.

The only show that I truly enjoy from Paramount-Puss is Prodigy. It's the closest in the spirit of Trek out of all of them.

February 6, 2023 – At this point, we’ll start calling Mr. Matalas “Twitter Terry” as he’s spending the majority of his time there leading up to February 16th.

In his latest tweet, he’s introducing us to the USS Titan – A crew.

Meet Lt. Matthew Arliss Mura. Tactical -- has served on the new Titan for the last 3 years and is exactly whom you want at that station when you hear "give 'em everything we got!"

1675648074448.png

Meet Lt. T'Veen, Science Officer. Vulcan. Several Captains fought to have her on their bridge. The Titan won.

1675648107538.png

Meet Ensign Kova Rin Esmar. Haliian. Communications. They graduated at the top of their class and speak over 72 alien languages.

1675648153268.png

Meet the Titan's first officer who was placed into an accelerated Starfleet program against her own judgment. (She, of course, needs no introduction)

1675648182195.png

Meet Ensign Sidney LaForge - Helm. Unlike her sister, Alandra, she didn't want to build ships, she wanted to fly them. (It wouldn’t be the Titan, without a LaForge at the helm)

1675648205110.png

All under the command of Captain Liam Shaw. A former engineer with a long history within Starfleet. (Twitter Terry promises that we’ll learn more about him in the near future)

1675648233798.png

So, let’s do a cast round-up. Picard, Riker, LaForge, Crusher, Troi, Worf, Lore, Mura, T'Veen, Esmar, LaForge, Commander of Nine, and Captain Liam Shaw.

That’s 13 Starfleet officers and one main villain, and we think, one returning villain, (though my guess is Moriarty is still on the holodeck and someone comes to him for advice…)

Time will tell, and fortunately, that time is just 10 days away.

Wow...all the fun of a tonic-clonic seizure without the...

No...it's exactly like a tonic-clonic seizure (formerly Grand Mal, which I suffer from)...

Here is the article I wrote for Monday's news. I get paid to be objective... But yeah, the term Woke (That I usually don't throw around) definitely applies here!

In the role of a journalist, I have to be objective, and as part of the Roddenberry podcast, I need to not be anti-Trek.

The only show that I truly enjoy from Paramount-Puss is Prodigy. It's the closest in the spirit of Trek out of all of them.

February 6, 2023 – At this point, we’ll start calling Mr. Matalas “Twitter Terry” as he’s spending the majority of his time there leading up to February 16th.

In his latest tweet, he’s introducing us to the USS Titan – A crew.

Meet Lt. Matthew Arliss Mura. Tactical -- has served on the new Titan for the last 3 years and is exactly whom you want at that station when you hear "give 'em everything we got!"

View attachment 1666954

Meet Lt. T'Veen, Science Officer. Vulcan. Several Captains fought to have her on their bridge. The Titan won.

View attachment 1666955

Meet Ensign Kova Rin Esmar. Haliian. Communications. They graduated at the top of their class and speak over 72 alien languages.

View attachment 1666956

Meet the Titan's first officer who was placed into an accelerated Starfleet program against her own judgment. (She, of course, needs no introduction)

View attachment 1666957

Meet Ensign Sidney LaForge - Helm. Unlike her sister, Alandra, she didn't want to build ships, she wanted to fly them. (It wouldn’t be the Titan, without a LaForge at the helm)

View attachment 1666958

All under the command of Captain Liam Shaw. A former engineer with a long history within Starfleet. (Twitter Terry promises that we’ll learn more about him in the near future)

View attachment 1666959

So, let’s do a cast round-up. Picard, Riker, LaForge, Crusher, Troi, Worf, Lore, Mura, T'Veen, Esmar, LaForge, Commander of Nine, and Captain Liam Shaw.

That’s 13 Starfleet officers and one main villain, and we think, one returning villain, (though my guess is Moriarty is still on the holodeck and someone comes to him for advice…)

Time will tell, and fortunately, that time is just 10 days away.

How much do you want to bet the Chief Engineer will also be female (or Non-Binary or any gender other than a cisgender male)?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back