Star Trek Picard Season Three

And… who is that?
..she is the X-Men / Star Trek crossover we've all been dying to see! Squeeeee!

Per WikiPedia, Cassandra Nova Xavier is Professor X/Charles Xavier's ideological dark shadow, a body-less entity that used Charles's DNA to create her flesh form. She is essentially his evil twin sister.

Sigh. More garbage retcons from another franchise.

Sigh. More garbage retcons from another franchise.

I was making a joke sir, it's definitely not Cassandra Nova, because that's an X-Men character who is Xavier's (long story short) evil twin and Stewart played Professor X, you see... Just making a franchise association joke.
No need for the claws to come out bub.

I was making a joke sir, it's definitely not Cassandra Nova, because that's an X-Men character who is Xavier's (long story short) evil twin and Stewart played Professor X, you see... Just making a franchise association joke.
Everyone else got it. Well, at least those not fitted with rage blinders.

To be fair, at this point in the franchise, it’s entirely possible that you’re accurate.

Copied from the webs.

During the panel, Stewart teased how he and the “TNG” cast could “still make a movie,” for all the Paramount Global execs listening in the room — and the eager crowd cheering the idea. Matalas also confirmed that fans will “definitely” see a passing of the baton from the “TNG” cast to the “Star Trek: Discovery” stars in the final season of “Picard.”

Why do we need a passing of the torch from TNG to Discovery when Discovery is now 700 years into Picard’s future and was on two seasons before Picard aired?

And I’ll be assigned to cover this for DSTN and talk about all that there is to look forward to.

At least Will Wheaton commented on one of my stories on his Facebook page and gave me a shout out!

Wesley was always my favorite character.

I still think it will be fun, but even if there were things about the last two seasons I would have done differently I still enjoyed them enough.

The thing I really want to know is, has there been a new Enterprise since the E or is it still out there under someone else's command?

Copied from the webs.

During the panel, Stewart teased how he and the “TNG” cast could “still make a movie,” for all the Paramount Global execs listening in the room — and the eager crowd cheering the idea. Matalas also confirmed that fans will “definitely” see a passing of the baton from the “TNG” cast to the “Star Trek: Discovery” stars in the final season of “Picard.”

Why do we need a passing of the torch from TNG to Discovery when Discovery is now 700 years into Picard’s future and was on two seasons before Picard aired?

Because they need to literally show the old being supplanted by the new. Overwriting TOS at every turn, and the TNG cast "passing the torch".

We don't need it, but they love to do it. Generations, Encounter at Farpoint, Caretaker. Etc.

The thing I really want to know is, has there been a new Enterprise since the E or is it still out there under someone else's command?
They show the F in the trailer I believe. Odyssey class same as STO.

I think one of the things I miss most about TNG is how well it felt like we got to know the ship.
Especially the last three season when the actors were all getting top scale, but the production budget had been the same since the first season. No more money to build planet sets, or location shots??? Well, I guess we’ll have to make each story take place aboard the ship!

I found season 1 ok. Season 2 I tapped out off just didn't enjoy it and season 3 trailers have me excited to watch the TNG cast back again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back