Star Trek: Picard Cast & Crew Gift

Prop Store

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not really an actual prop, but it was made for the show, in a manner of speaking.

Star Trek: Picard just wrapped last week and I was honored to be asked to create one of their cast & crew wrap gifts. Only a little over 30 of these were made, making them super rare. In comparison, the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. coin I was asked to make had roughly 300.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

enterprise0216

Love it! You did a great job on the design. Rich details, metal color as the saying goes less is often more. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

goldcylon

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
very cool hard to make out the details on the coin however thanks for sharing

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not really an actual prop, but it was made for the show, in a manner of speaking.

Star Trek: Picard just wrapped last week and I was honored to be asked to create one of their cast & crew wrap gifts. Only a little over 30 of these were made, making them super rare. In comparison, the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. coin I was asked to make had roughly 300.
A testament to your attention to detail and the quality of your work that you were asked to work on two of my favourite franchises.
Congratulations!

I really hope Star Trek Picard is good. I'm not a Discovery fan, so I have a lot riding on the great Jean Luc to be the one to return Star Trek to television.

Prop Store