Star Trek PADD

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ripleys clone

I wanted to ask a few questions. It's been some time since I made a replica PADD from Star Trek. Either from DS9 or Voyager.

My questions are:
What size sheet styrene or thickness do I need?
Does anyone have templates of the large PADDs, the Neelix PADD (from "Investigations"), & a few small PADDs from TNG or Voyager?

Any help will be appreciated.

I know I have some lying around, but for the life of me..I have no clue where they are. I have gone through most of my attic of all my TREK toys & I can't seem to find them. 2 days searching with no luck. So I thought, I'll get online at the RPF & ask around. Better than getting a headache looking for them & wasting time looking for something I'll find someday when I get rid of all that stuff! :lol

Larry

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ecl

Sr Member
I too have been on a quest to find out more about the PADDs as I am attempting to make a bunch of them for my collection.

I found this resource that features a lot of screen used padds, and the descriptions include the approx. dimensions and nice photos of the props as well. It might help!

Search padd - Live Auctioneers