delete

That looks incredible! I did a set tour of Star Trek Continues with the TPZ in 2015. It was a once in a lifetime experience. Unfortunately all of my pics were lost in Photobucket.

4605CF8A-FCAD-439E-9877-007633CBA4E8.jpeg

That looks amazing! I bet it feels a bit like that shot from Relics where Scotty walks into the TOS set on the holodeck - returning home.

That looks amazing! I bet it feels a bit like that shot from Relics where Scotty walks into the TOS set on the holodeck - returning home.
Wow, that is awesome! BTW, It's amazing how little of the TOS bridge they actually built for Relics; IIRC, repurposing/rearranging some of the back walls/computer consoles for different angles when Scotty is shown frown different views.

Wow, that is awesome! BTW, It's amazing how little of the TOS bridge they actually built for Relics; IIRC, repurposing/rearranging some of the back walls/computer consoles for different angles when Scotty is shown frown different views.
I believe I've heard something similar, I think on the Star Trek The Next Conversation podcast. It really worked well, it was the perfect little moment in an already excellent episode.
No. However I DID ask about it. James replied they are coming along slowly but surely!
Now this I'm excited for! TNG is my jam, I would love to step foot on that bridge.

Great photos. I went there for a small con they hosted a few years ago. It was quite the experience watching "The Troubles With Tribbles" sitting at the helm of the Enterprise, seeing the how on the main viewer, with live commentary by David Gerrold from the Captain's chair behind me.

Btw, who made your tunic? It looks great on you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back