Star trek next gen and deep space nine original scripts (help with authentication)

trekcolencc1701

Hi Guys,

I just made the biggest buy in my opinion for my Star Trek Collection from a man at the Kobeys Swap Meet In San Diego, I know it sounds shady but let me explain,
I went to the Swap Meet (Like my normal routine on the weekends ), Looking for Whatever I could find that was Star Trek related,( which there is a ton if you keep you eyes open ). Then I was about done with no luck of finding anything. There was a booth with A boatload of Autographed pictures of actors from all series. I had my suspicions so I ignored them using my better judgement assuming (as most autographs are) they were fake. Then I saw it. A stack of about 20 Scripts mostly Next Gen and A couple DS9, Well I prefer DS9 then Next Gen any day. I still had my suspicions. Well the man there went on and on about how he got the Collection from the writer Jimmy Diggs, and he had his briefcase with his name engraved and hand written notes from all of his career. (I could go into detail of all the story he told me but it would take forever ) stood there still not convinced although he told me everything without one red flag in my mind. I thought about it and said " What The heck " unfortunetly I only had enough money ( I'm not saying How Much it was ) to buy one. Well in my eyes it was the Gem of the collection. it was form the episode of DS9 " Doctor Bashir , I presume ? ".

The best part was that it was signed by 3 actors, My favorite signed phrase was from Max Modevick ? ( Dont Know how to spell his last name)
Who played Rom the Ferengi.

" To Jimmy, Thanks you for setting me the babe !, Signed Max________

Who he was referring to was Chase Masterson who played leeta in the episode.

Also it was signed by Robert Picardo with the Phrase

"To Jimmy

Thanks for thinking up my newest crossover opportunity, the story is great !" Signed Robert Picardo

The last Autograph I still am not sure of, so I need you guys's help, Im going to add the pictures

Saying

"To Jimmy Thanks for the Kind Words !, great Script !"… Unknown Autograph

IMG_0066.JPGIf anyone can help me out by telling me the autographIMG_0065.JPGand any info on Jimmy or the Script, ( and if there is a chance of it being fake :( (BTW The Front cover is a Hazy Blue , The photo doesn't show it )
LLAP Cole

Attachments

• DS91.mov
    3.1 MB · Views: 195
Re: Star trek next gen and deep space nine original scripts (help with authentication

Max Grodénchik. The unknown autograph is Armin Shimerman (Quark).

Jimmy Diggs wrote the story for this episode, and the autographs all look to be authentic.
This appears to be his personal copy that was signed by some of the cast members.

You can clearly see the contrast where the ink of the Armin Shimerman autograph passes through
the logo. If this were a copy it's very unlikely that it would stand out so well as it does here.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back