Star Trek Nemesis Valdore Warbird?

Prometheus

Anyone knows if there is any kit for the Romulan Valdore class warbird as seen in the Nemesis movie? Those warbirds are awesome!

No one is a fan of this ship?
icon_frown.gif

I doubt you will find any. Polar Lights and Bandai currently hold licenses to produce Star Trek ships. I haven't heard that one mentioned yet. I would check Federation Models (www.federationmodels.com). Some companies do tend to make resin kit models of starships that have not been produced. You may luck into something.

Scott

Mini Model Madness www.minimodelmadness.com has a small kit of the Valdore. Use the index link on the left of the page and look under "Star Trek"

Starship creations was mastering a larger one but they closed before it reached fruition (I think). Vaderman1701 has a good idea check FedMods they might have something.

I think that since the movie didn't do too well, this wasn't produced, though I agree, it's a great looking derivation of the giant Romulan Warbird designed by Andy Probert!

There are a few kits, the already mentioned mini model madness kit, Gizmotron has a 1/2500 scale version (Federation Models) and there is a huge 1/1400 kit by Ravenstar which is getting hard to find.
Cheers, Chris

There are a few kits, the already mentioned mini model madness kit, Gizmotron has a 1/2500 scale version (Federation Models) and there is a huge 1/1400 kit by Ravenstar which is getting hard to find.
Cheers, Chris

I recently got a Ravenstar kit but it's missing the pair of underswept pieces that connect the engine and lower pylons. Does anyone have a kit they'd be willing to reproduce those 4 pieces (one pair left and right)...? I know it a long shot but this model is fantastic otherwise and it'd be a shame for me to return it. Any thoughts/suggestion/help is welcome, thanks!

shipCU.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back