Star Trek Nemesis Valdore Warbird?

Prometheus

Anyone knows if there is any kit for the Romulan Valdore class warbird as seen in the Nemesis movie? Those warbirds are awesome!

vaderman1701

I doubt you will find any. Polar Lights and Bandai currently hold licenses to produce Star Trek ships. I haven't heard that one mentioned yet. I would check Federation Models (www.federationmodels.com). Some companies do tend to make resin kit models of starships that have not been produced. You may luck into something.

Scott

Barnstormer

Sci-fi modeling in general is down right now. It's really disapointing - I agree w/ J-, I'd really like to build up a Valdore.

Invicta

Sr Member
Mini Model Madness www.minimodelmadness.com has a small kit of the Valdore. Use the index link on the left of the page and look under "Star Trek"

Starship creations was mastering a larger one but they closed before it reached fruition (I think). Vaderman1701 has a good idea check FedMods they might have something.

Vaderman

Sr Member
I think that since the movie didn't do too well, this wasn't produced, though I agree, it's a great looking derivation of the giant Romulan Warbird designed by Andy Probert!

fistius

There are a few kits, the already mentioned mini model madness kit, Gizmotron has a 1/2500 scale version (Federation Models) and there is a huge 1/1400 kit by Ravenstar which is getting hard to find.
Cheers, Chris

The 4 Star

There are a few kits, the already mentioned mini model madness kit, Gizmotron has a 1/2500 scale version (Federation Models) and there is a huge 1/1400 kit by Ravenstar which is getting hard to find.
Cheers, Chris

I recently got a Ravenstar kit but it's missing the pair of underswept pieces that connect the engine and lower pylons. Does anyone have a kit they'd be willing to reproduce those 4 pieces (one pair left and right)...? I know it a long shot but this model is fantastic otherwise and it'd be a shame for me to return it. Any thoughts/suggestion/help is welcome, thanks!

shipCU.jpg