Star Trek Nemesis Valdore Warbird?

Discussion in 'General Modeling' started by Prometheus, May 25, 2003.

1. Prometheus

Prometheus Well-Known Member

Anyone knows if there is any kit for the Romulan Valdore class warbird as seen in the Nemesis movie? Those warbirds are awesome!

2. Prometheus

Prometheus Well-Known Member

No one is a fan of this ship? [​IMG]

3. vaderman1701

vaderman1701 Well-Known Member

I doubt you will find any. Polar Lights and Bandai currently hold licenses to produce Star Trek ships. I haven't heard that one mentioned yet. I would check Federation Models (www.federationmodels.com). Some companies do tend to make resin kit models of starships that have not been produced. You may luck into something.

Scott

4. Barnstormer

Barnstormer Well-Known Member

Sci-fi modeling in general is down right now. It's really disapointing - I agree w/ J-, I'd really like to build up a Valdore.

5. Linnear

Linnear Well-Known Member

I know this is an old thread, but what about this?

Romulan Valdore

Alec

6. silverskyes402

silverskyes402 Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

This really is a incredible warbird!!! would love to own one of these

[​IMG]

7. Invicta

Invicta Sr Member

Mini Model Madness www.minimodelmadness.com has a small kit of the Valdore. Use the index link on the left of the page and look under "Star Trek"

Starship creations was mastering a larger one but they closed before it reached fruition (I think). Vaderman1701 has a good idea check FedMods they might have something.

8. Vaderman

Vaderman Sr Member

I think that since the movie didn't do too well, this wasn't produced, though I agree, it's a great looking derivation of the giant Romulan Warbird designed by Andy Probert!

9. fistius

fistius New Member

There are a few kits, the already mentioned mini model madness kit, Gizmotron has a 1/2500 scale version (Federation Models) and there is a huge 1/1400 kit by Ravenstar which is getting hard to find.
    Cheers, Chris

10. The 4 Star

The 4 Star New Member

I recently got a Ravenstar kit but it's missing the pair of underswept pieces that connect the engine and lower pylons. Does anyone have a kit they'd be willing to reproduce those 4 pieces (one pair left and right)...? I know it a long shot but this model is fantastic otherwise and it'd be a shame for me to return it. Any thoughts/suggestion/help is welcome, thanks!

shipCU.jpg